Numerology and the Bible
For those in the West, numerology and the question of its reliability, especially in Christianity, you just look at the evidence supporting the Bible. The Bible is a living testimony to the ancient science of numerology, science, which, in fact, even before Christianity. The Bible is probably the most extensive study on the use of numbers and numerology exists. As Christ spoke in parables, the Bible is a parable of a numerological. In addition, it should be remembered that the teachings of the Bible originated in the East, and that Christ Himself was the Eastern, not Western, mysticism.
Right from the first page of the first chapter of Genesis, the Bible says that the first day God created the universe (Genesis 1: 5), then add the sun, moon, stars, earth, creatures and people in the next few days and rested on the seventh day (Gen. 2: 2). It is not coincidence that the number '1 'represents the vibration of the genesis and development of new, and the number 7 is calm and quiet.
For exemple, the number three (3) is extremely common in the Bible. Here are a few examples to illustrate this point.
1. There were twelve tribes of Israel. Twelve reduced to number 3: 12> 1 + 2 = 3
2. Jesus had twelve disciples. Again, '3 'decline.
3. Christ was denied three times Peter, Judas betrayed for 30 pieces of silver, was crucified on the cross, with the other two (three), and rose on the third day.
4. In the book of Genesis says that the years of man must be one hundred twenty (Genesis 6: 3). Again, 120 is reduced to A number of 3 120> 1 + 2 + 0 = 3.
5. Noah had three sons (Gen. 6: 10)
6. The length of Noah's ark three hundred cubits, the height of 30 cubits, and he had a three-story (Genesis 6: 15, 16)
7. Adam lived 930 years (Gen. 5: 5), and then three in a reduction of 930> 9 + 3 + 0 = 12> 1 + 2 = 3.
8. Jonah was in the belly of the whale three days and three nights (Jonah 1:17)
9. The word "Bible", consists of three vibration reduction. In (2) + I (9) + B (2) + L (3) + E (5) = 21> 2 + 1 = 3!
What does all this mean? Why is number three? Three is a code of excellence. The concept of the Trinity, is the integration of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In principle, the Bible is a work that represents the Trinity Improvement, as well as the improvement and integration of our body, mind and spirit.